Old 29-09-2010, 01:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
p.mc[_3_] p.mc[_3_] is offline

Default Grape vine ID

"echinosum" wrote in message

echinosum;901513 Wrote:
likewise Black Hamburg doesn't come from Hamburg, and is in general not
much grown in Germany.

But it was bred in Germany - sorry should have said that.

--
echinosum

Hi all

Apologies for the brief info, this vine is growing in the UK Merseyside to
be precise.
The image was taken 2 days ago, fruit is small and hard, also not sure if
it's a black or white grape.

It's on a reclaimed allotment that my brother recently acquired due to the
previous
holder not tending, and is now in the process of clearing it up. I'm hoping
to get a few
images up here soon for ID, so to aid better management of original species
that are
residing on the plot.

Out of interest..."Germany". What gave you that impression? :-)

--

Regards
p.mc