Old 29-09-2010, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Aries on MacBook Aries on MacBook is offline

Default Guess what I heard and saw?

On 2010-09-29 08:59:13 +0100, Aries on MacBook
said:

On 28/09/2010 23:15, Christina Websell wrote:
Mice don't worry me either, but I don't want one fossicking around in my
bedroom. Spiders, big ones, I do have a problem with those. I've told
myself they cannot hurt me, I know that but it doesn't work. They
horrify
me for some reason.
Tina

they can bite tho - not poisonous but can cause an itchy spot or
allergic reaction. My father was bitten by one once so I do know that.

Ray's lip swelled alarmingly when he was bitten by a spider a year or so
back. He didn't see it or feel it but when the nurse examined it she
could see the two mandible marks. shudder! He'd been working at a
potting bench and of course nice warm, slightly humid glasshouses are
spider heaven.

Eeeeeeekkkkk!

--

http://www.ariesval.co.uk/val