Old 29-09-2010, 07:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.gardening
sueb sueb is offline

Default my artichokes

On Sep 29, 10:48*am, sf wrote:
On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:32:34 -0700 (PDT), aem
wrote:

The two plants are unrelated and very different in appearance. *Hard
to believe one could mistake which he's growing. * *

Agreed. *I was wondering how Rusty could be so sure by the words only.
I thought the OP was talking about a regular globe artichoke, Rusty
didn't. *shrug *That's why I supplied pictures. *If there was
anything in there as a visual reference, it didn't make the xpost to
rfc.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.

Probably by the height. I grow globe artichokes and they get 6 feet
max. Plus it's the wrong time of year if he's in the northern
hemisphere.

Susan B.