Old 29-09-2010, 07:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default my artichokes

In uk.rec.gardening sf wrote:
The two plants are unrelated and very different in appearance. Hard
to believe one could mistake which he's growing.

Agreed. I was wondering how Rusty could be so sure by the words only.
I thought the OP was talking about a regular globe artichoke, Rusty
didn't. shrug That's why I supplied pictures. If there was
anything in there as a visual reference, it didn't make the xpost to
rfc.

It's not really the season for globe artichokes, but it is for the manky
artichoke weeds. Well, in the UK, anyhow. Not sure where the original
poster was now.