Old 29-09-2010, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Guess what I heard and saw?

On 2010-09-29 09:49:08 +0100, Pam Moore said:

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:59:13 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Oh yeah. ;-)) So how do they get into the bath?

They fall in and can't get out!

Pam in Bristol

Yes but where from?! I do a spider check - no spider to be seen at all.
Go in ten minutes later and there it is, glowering at me.
--

They are cunning, they wait until you are out of the bathroom where they are
hiding in a crevice, and then deliberately fall into the bath ;-)

I could, of course, squash it, but I don't want to do that, it's not their
fault I have a horror of them. I cannot explain it but it is there.
I can't get a big spider off the wall with the glass and cardboard trick,
the moment the cardboard touches their legs they run up the glass, like they
are going into my hand and I drop it.
I've made progress, but not quite that much!

Tina