Old 30-09-2010, 12:04 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default New Garden equipment for your use

Brooklyn1 wrote:
Newbie wrote:

Not really sure what makes sense in the long run for a 1000 sqft
lawn. I looked at the soil and it seemed quite compactified. Lots of
brown areas, although thatch is not too thick.

1,000 sf isn't really a lawn, that's a small grassy patch.... my ranch
house with two car attached garage is nearly 3,000 sf, my veggie
garden is 2,500 sf, I mow 10 acres of lawn every week

You need some stock.

David