Old 30-09-2010, 01:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default New Garden equipment for your use

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:10:53 +0000 (UTC), Dan L
wrote:

Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:
Bill who putters wrote:

In article ,
Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:

I mow 10 acres of lawn every week

Seek help.

I do have help, a 7' mower, A/C, stereo, cruise control. etc.

I mow six acres. I have a 5' zero turn commercial mower, fast, shock
absorbers, open air, $8,000 US. IPod connected to noise reduction
headset listening to Lady Gaga.

1000sf lawn' A small pair of scissors should mow the yard in short time

If all I had was a 1,000 sq ft area to mow I'd level it by laser, get
me a greens mower and use it as a billiards table.

http://www.deere.com/en_US/ProductCa...gm_series.html