Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Bruce Butz

Default About NUTRAFIN CO2 Natural Plant System

Phil: My first load was a dud,24 hours no bubbles.So I started over.This
time with half as much "stabilizer" (baking soda) as I have very hard
water. This time I got bubbles after three
hours.It's been five days and I am getting steady bubbles at the rate of
one every five seconds.
I also like the bubble counter/diffuser a lot.
After years of messing around with injecting into the filter
intake(noisy) Using cut off one ltr.
bottles with holes in them (ugly and inefficient)
I would recommend the diffuser by it's self
to others who use DIY Co2.
You can buy the diffuser by its self from Big Als.
I think it is $11.
Kind of looks cool too.

Bruce

http://community.webtv.net/BruBz/BrucesBeatlePage