Old 30-09-2010, 06:18 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default New Garden equipment for your use

Brooklyn1 wrote:
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:09:38 +1000, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:

Brooklyn1 wrote:
Bill who putters wrote:

In article ,
Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:

I mow 10 acres of lawn every week

Seek help.

I do have help, a 7' mower, A/C, stereo, cruise control. etc.

Peculiar therapy. You would be better talking to some horses or
cattle while they cut the grass.

Believe me, if they could be trained to mow neatly I would... that's
been one of my fantasys, ovines that can be set to mow everything
equally at a two inch height.

Sheep don't have much personality. But you could get the crook and poke
bonnet on ebay I am sure.

Todate the best I've been able to do is
train deer to prune the lower portion of trees to precisely 66" off
the ground... I'd really like them to do 72", I'm tired of getting a
bloody nose.

Could you give them a box to stand on?