Old 30-09-2010, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default Frogs

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010, Kathy McIntosh wrote:

During a conversation about the weather in work, I happened to mention
that when it rains, one of my cats has a habit of bringing frogs in,
which then take refuge in their water dish. Someone remarked that they
didn't like frogs because her Grandfather would stick his fork through
them if he found them in his greenhouse.

All too often I've found myself sticking a fork through toads that
conceal themselves in the ground, or even rotovating them. They just do
not jump out of the way, do they?

David

--
David Rance
writing from Le Mesnil Villement, Calvados, France