Old 30-09-2010, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Roasted Tomato Sauce

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:14:41 +0100, JWT wrote:

On 27/09/2010 14:59, Dave Hill wrote:
If like me you are now having a glut of tomatoes then you might find
this recipe I came accross to be of interest

Many thanks for sharing this, Dave.
I spent half an hour or so this morning searching online for a tomato
sauce recipe but didn't find anything inspiring

This looks just great though.
Will be cooking in the morning!

Cheers,
Jim

I've done mine and scoffed the lot. Not on my own though! I have a few
more tomatos tomorrow to get and then thats the lot I think...

--
http://www.bra-and-pants.com
http://www.holidayunder100.co.uk