Old 02-10-2010, 10:45 AM posted to aus.gardens
loosecanon loosecanon is offline

Default Any tropcal or temperate farmers or hobby farmers here?

I have a friend in Cavite in the Philippines. She is looking for a chatmate
from Australia that has a farm or small hobby farm to chat (yahoo messenger)
with. She has several small farms that grow many tropical friuts so I am
hoping to find someone that is patient and willing to share information. She
has a lot of fruit trees that would be novelties here. Santol, mangosteen,
lychees, coffee, pepper, coconuts, mangoes, avacado, durian, jackfuit,
sapote and heaps more. She is also and avid orchid grower. Philipines is
same as Perth time so will be 2 hours behind the eastern states.

You can reply to me and I will send details my email here is valid.