Old 02-10-2010, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter James[_2_] Peter James[_2_] is offline

Default Blight on Xmas potatoes

I noticed yesterday that my Xmas potatoes had a small amount of blight
showing on some of the leaves so I sprayed them with a fungicide.

I thought that the risk of potato blight was reduced by lower daytime
temperatures.

So what should I do with them. Continue spraying up to Xmas or cut out
the stalks and leave them as they are?

Peter

--
He spoke with a certain what-is-it in his voice, and I
could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far