Old 02-10-2010, 04:26 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher View Post

"Harry" has been in my killfile for some time now as I have found his
contributions tasteless, offensive and ignorant. However, I still have
to read his contributions when others respond to his ravings and I am
interested in what Kathy, Tina, Sacha, Rusty et al have to say to the
group. Therefore, why doesn't everyone put our 'Arry in the killfile?
Then we'll all be spared his vitriol... at least until he reinvents
himself. Or there may be a Damascene conversion and he'll re-emerge in
more acceptable form.
That's all very well - but how do we decide who should be in the group kill file and who hasn't quite crossed the boundary yet? When I was posting direct to urg I had the most *enormous* killfile - I couldn't expect all of you to killfile all the people I had killfiled.

And where does legitimate peer pressure end and bullying begin?