Old 02-10-2010, 09:21 PM
strawberryfield strawberryfield is offline
Registered User

Default Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants

Hello everyone ....

This is my my first post here...joined recently.Im quite new to this ...i need the help of experienced gardeners in identifying a few plants...i recently came back after so many years and my mom had some of these plants amongst many..i would be really indebted if someone can help me identifying these plants..i could tend to them and care for them better..since each has its own requirements ..right? Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants-image3031.jpg   Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants-image3034.jpg   Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants-image3039.jpg   Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants-image3041.jpg   Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants-image3044.jpg

Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants-image3045.jpg   Urgent Help Needed Identification Of Unknown Plants-image3046.jpg