Old 03-10-2010, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Luton[_2_] Paul Luton[_2_] is offline

Default Prize vegetables and peat.

On 02/10/2010 23:06, Bob Hobden wrote:

"Paul Luton" wrote
Anyone watch the GW special on Friday ?
The general idea of devoting so much time and resources to perfect
looking vegies is silly enough but Joe Swift didn't mention "peat
free" in the compost that he was using and another contributor seemed
to be on a personal crusade to eliminate peat-lands. (I didn't catch
whether she was using ground up babies as fertiliser )
The sainted Geoff Hamilton will be rotating in grave.

All very non-PC, wasn't it wonderful.

Actually no ; Geoff was my all-time favourite GW presenter.

Paul

--
CTC Right to Ride Rep. for Richmond upon Thames