Old 25-02-2003, 06:54 PM
Jerry Hoffmeister

Default so speaking of snow...

Hey Janet - I used to live in MD and belonged to the Maryland OS - might I
have known you?

"janet_a" wrote in message
om...
Susan Erickson wrote in message

. ..

--aka janet_a

It did not make the news here.. or I did not see it. Tax time -
I miss a lot. Where was this ble..... I mean catastrophe?
Did the big storm back east cause it?
SuE

oh i'm sure this didn't make the news anywhere; oh you mean the
walmart-! ;-) that was in leesburg (VA) (and i was responding to ray
and thinking "Al"--sorry ray! ;-) ; the toys r us in lanham (MD)
collapsing was all over the news; a barn in poolesville (MD) caved
in; the O st market in DC came in; a bunch of stray schools in DC and
MD either caved in or were threatening to; they were using snow
blowers on the roofs out in garrett county (MD); nobody (human or
equine) hurt anywhere that i know of. roofs in my neighborhood (MD)
were leaking all over the place; the local giant grocery store was
also raining inside on saturday. :-)

ah the joys of winter....

--aka janet_a