Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
redled

Default Hydrocotyle verticillata

I think this plant is sometimes called pennywort.
http://www.tropica.com/productcard_1_popup.asp?id=039
Has anyone successfully used this as a foreground plant? I was persuaded to
try this as a foreground plant by my LFS about three weeks ago and so far I am
not satisfied with the results. I have it in a 55gal with DIY CO2 and 160W of
lighting. This plant is not noticably growing at all and does not look very
good. I think it would look good if I could persuade it to become much denser
but I don't see this happening. If someome else has used it and made it look
nice, I would be very interested in hearing from you. Pictures of a nice
setup would be very helpful. If it seems other people haven't had luck with
this I think I will scrap it and look for another plant (too bad I can't find
glosso or riccia!).

__
"Insert witty comment here."
-John