Old 09-10-2010, 09:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default apples or oranges?

In article ,
Dan L wrote:

MeaningWhat mw@mw wrote:
Irondale schrieb:
Well, pancakes don't have wheels so maybe best to just leave
them alone. They don't fit anyway. One's a citrus and the
just your normal run-of-day fruits.

But if you must, and must must be, then listen to yourself and
try not to be influence by others. We all come to this place
in our lives. Take you lifes' learnings and then if you are
able, share your experience with the rest of us. Maybe you
found a short cut or something....and it's always good to share.

i would share any apples or oranges with you or others. But if you
have to decide, what would *you* say? and i hope you leave those
quinces alone.

maybe we could introduce pears and peaches for those a little
reluctant to approach the apples and oranges dilemma..

I will take the apples. Apples grow well in Michigan. Oranges do not
grow well in Michigan. Apple are in abundance here. The cider mills are
running all out. Also donuts do not go well with orange juice. Cider and
donuts... Just go so well with each other!

I like baked apples with perhaps some almonds and raisins about.
Cinnamon too. Been known to add a touch of butter and maple syrup.
Good cold for days.
I have to drive about 25 miles now to get Mood's cider not
pasteurized. In the day it was a stop on the way home from work at.

http://www.schoberorchards.com/

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0JfdP36kI