Old 10-10-2010, 02:16 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default apples or oranges?

Irondale wrote:
Ok, it's really quite easy for me to decide: apples! Thumbs
down.
(You'd think that would be thumbs up but let's save that for
another day.) Why apples? I can plant apple trees in my
yard while
anything citrus in my part of this vast dynasty fo a place
called earth
would only survive in my bathtub. So one choice let to
another and there's
no way I'm going without my shower! Now, red ones? yellow?
Yellowish
with reddish?

Donna

You have a very powerful light over your bathtub? Neat. You can get that
all-over tan while washing! All you need now is some palm trees and you can
go on tropical holiday, floating in tepid waters while the sun(lamp) beats
down on your very own swim-up bar. With the price of air travel set to rise
this could be big, very big.