Old 09-10-2010, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Feeding the birds

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

Trouble is when I put out 4 new fat balls on Monday they were all gone by
Tuesday morning, not one bird did I see eating them, just one big fat
Squirrel. Which may also explain why my Bird Feeding metal tree was pulled
over on Wednesday.
--

I had squirrels but they seem to be gone (I don't mind that too much) but
along with the lack of collared doves which I had in mega quantities I am