Old 10-10-2010, 01:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Don[_7_] Don[_7_] is offline

Default I was promised an Indian summer today

On 2010-10-09 21:40:53 +0100, "Christina Websell"
said:

I was reliably informed from the weather people that the temps would be up
to 23c.
Not so here in Leics. *It was 12 according to my thermometer in the garden.
Grey overcast skies and very windy.
At least it didn't rain.
Tina

Very warm here, though I couldn't tell you the temps as I didn't look. *
But it was grey and overcast and muggy again.
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Sacha,

You have no Indians in the U.K.. American Indians that is:-) Indian
Summer only applies to us, US as we have the real deal.

Don