Old 10-10-2010, 11:27 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
[email protected] kathy@nowhere.net is offline

Default IDs sought for a couple of European weeds

Any ideas about either of these two plants?

I'm trying to figure out what the central, fairly large-leaved plant is. My
guess is some sort of Apiaceae. It was growing in Denmark, I believe ner
Arhus. Picture taken about 4 weeks or so ago.
http://bilton.us/PICT2639-smaller.jpg

This was growing in southern Germany, not too far from Zurish. The pic was
taken in the last couple of weeks. (Block is the size of a typical patio
block.)
http://bilton.us/PICT2767-smaller.JPG

Thanks.

--Kathy Bilton