Old 11-10-2010, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Would this composting idea give me problems?

In message , Baz
writes
Martin Brown wrote in news:lFFso.11639
:

Sounds like you live in a town or city.

Regards,
Martin Brown

I live on the outskirts of S****horpe now but was born in a village nearby
and both are not allowed to burn even smokeless fuel. Not allowed to burn
anything, apart from my supper when I have had a few.and even then I get it
in the neck so to speak.
Baz

I've lived in a smokeless zone since they were first introduced, but
there were exemptions made a) for 30 minutes initial firing up of
furnaces etc, and b) occasional burning of garden rubbish.

Has that been changed, or are yours local byelaws?
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply