Old 12-10-2010, 07:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default I was promised an Indian summer today

Jake wrote:

Only last week, I was having a cuppa whilst watching the weather
forecast on the BBC. It said it was raining heavily across South Wales
and that would continue until the evening. So I went back out into
the garden and got a bit of sunburn on the arm! A couple of days later
they forecast sunshine all day so we caught up on the washing. The
sun disappeared and the rains came about 5 minutes after we emptied
the washing machine. Had to put the heating on to dry it on the
radiators!

I must invest in some seaweed.

You might be better with this:
http://www.raintoday.co.uk/