Old 13-10-2010, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Enabling a garden bonfire

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:54:21 +0100, Gordon H wrote:

And make sure the TV camera isn't filming when you use the petrol and
matches.

He he, BTDTGTTS! When I was a lad. I'd previously used parafin to
start fires and knew that petrol wasn't a "good idea" so only put
about a table spoon on the paper and twigs, made sure the can was
well away and sealed. The struck match and threw it at the fire, the
whole thing lifted 6" off the ground with a decided WHUMPF! Got the
fire going mind and taught me to respect petrol. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.