Old 13-10-2010, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Hedgehog. A tale of woe.

On 2010-10-13 18:00:48 +0100, "Dave Liquorice"
said:

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:44:22 +0100, Sacha wrote:

I very much hope you're going to report this to their HQ.

With a CC to the tabloids...

I should have read this before I answered Baz - but yes, I think so.
People give thousands to charities, trusting them to do their best.
This doesn't sound like 'their best' where the RSPCA is concerned.

Tabloids, you mean like the Sun, Daily Star etc.
Never, I am working class but I detest tabloids no news just hype and nude
ladies.
My daughter has been talking to our local press and I think they are going
to see us about a story with a rep from the RSPCA.
Can you imagine how that is going to go.
Tomorrow the local press
Sunday the RSPCA
Never the twain.

Baz