Old 13-10-2010, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Hedgehog. A tale of woe.

"Baz" wrote in message
Janet wrote in
:

For future reference; vets don't just work their office hours.
If you telephone out of business hours your call will be transferred
to the on-call practice vet (or, the on-call locum service).

Janet

Yes the vets receptionist said a similar thing on Monday.
I think that we just panicked at the time and if we had rung the vet would
have had a recorded messege or something.
All too late now unfortunatly.

Baz

You did your best - pity he outcome was sad.

Bill