Old 14-10-2010, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Cat Scarers

"Baz" wrote in message

BTW on the link above the one I am talking about is top left called Sonic
Cat Repeller

You mean this one --

http://www.bestpestcontrol.co.uk/son...v-610-87-p.asp

"I don't like impersonal websites where you can't speak to a real person. So
please feel free to call if you have a question. (not too late at night
please!)

Thanks,

Bill Pilkington

Tel: 01706 810278

MY PROMISE

If you buy from me and your purchase doesn't "do what is says on the box",
simply post it back for a refund (you pay the return postage)."

With this condition - well worth anybody's £20--- to be rid of the pesky
things !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com