Old 14-10-2010, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Cat Scarers

"Pete" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message

BTW on the link above the one I am talking about is top left called
Sonic Cat Repeller

You mean this one --

http://www.bestpestcontrol.co.uk/son...er--repellent-
30-ft-range-stv-610-87-p.asp

"I don't like impersonal websites where you can't speak to a real
person. So please feel free to call if you have a question. (not too
late at night please!)

Thanks,

Bill Pilkington

Tel: 01706 810278

MY PROMISE

If you buy from me and your purchase doesn't "do what is says on the
box", simply post it back for a refund (you pay the return postage)."

With this condition - well worth anybody's £20--- to be rid of the
pesky things !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Now,
MY PROMISE

If I was ever going to spend my money at your 'shop' you have made certain
that I will keep my money in my pocket, thats for sure.

If you are not a spammer please accept my appologies. But I will never buy
from you.

Baz