Old 14-10-2010, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hedgehog. A tale of woe.

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Bill Grey" wrote in message
I bought them with a prescription for £5 /100.

Prices varied, but that was the least I paid for them.

But you needed the vet and are complaining it cost £7 to put your cat
right!!

I was happy to pay to have my dog (get your animals right)

sorry about that

treated, but the
relative cost of the tablets (a minor portion of the whole treatment) was
out of proportion to the actual cost of the medicine.

I fail to see why you have a problem with this - out-of-hours costs more and
you are lucky that your vets stay up all night here, as I have it on good
authority from my USA friends that it does not happen there. They have
office hours 9-5 and for night or weekend emergencies they pay BIG bucks and
I mean big.
Stop moaning about £7 for a tablet that was needed out of hours.
You were lucky, not ripped off.
Tina