Old 15-10-2010, 12:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French chris French is offline

Default Hedgehog. A tale of woe.

In message , OG
writes

"Baz" wrote in message
.. .
Janet wrote in
:

For future reference; vets don't just work their office hours.
If you telephone out of business hours your call will be transferred
to the on-call practice vet (or, the on-call locum service).

Janet

Yes the vets receptionist said a similar thing on Monday.
I think that we just panicked at the time and if we had rung the vet would
have had a recorded messege or something.
All too late now unfortunatly.

Why didn't you take the 'hog to the vets on Monday?

To quote OP:

Monday daughter rings her vet because RSPCA has not shown and vet rings
RSPCA to find out when they will attend and they say "sometime today" so no
need to get another vets bill.

--
Chris French