Old 15-10-2010, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Hedgehog. A tale of woe.

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

But you needed the vet and are complaining it cost £7 to put your cat
right!!

I was happy to pay to have my dog (get your animals right)

sorry about that

Accepted - an simple mistake to make.

Stop moaning about £7 for a tablet that was needed out of hours.

Just to clarify, at the espense of boring everyone, the phenobarbitone was
a standard treatment - not something the vet had diagnosed as necessary. I f
you want me to expand on the treatment I'll do it by e-mail.

I have said that I was happy pay the full bill for the treatment received,
but considereded the phenobarbitone admiistration too expensive for what
ctually itentailed.

Not moaning about it, just stating a fact.

You were lucky,

.......yes lucky that the facility existed to look after my dog in his hour
of need.

Bill