Old 15-10-2010, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Hedgehog. A tale of woe.

On 2010-10-15 00:47:20 +0100, chris French
said:
Hmmmm not sure about the insurance being a waste of money. We cancelled
the insurance on ours and one ran out in front of a car and required
nearly £1k worth of treatment!

Accidents such as you've quoted are very upsetting as well as expensive,
however quite rare.
Over the eleven years I've been paying insurance, I shudder to think how
much I've coughed up!
Now I'm saving in separate a acount the amount the Insurance company wanted
me to pay.

Bill

--
Sacha