Old 15-10-2010, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Cat Scarers

"Sacha" wrote in message

Could you could just protect your veg. patch with the fence? It IS
expensive, I can answer for that but it works, too, as our dogs will
testify! My own view is not a popular one but I think each household
should be allowed one cat only, unless they have a permit as a breeder.
I'm not anti-cat though we wouldn't have one here but this is a recurring
theme on here and it seems that there are just too many cats around, given
that they are animals that can't be controlled unless they're house-cats.
I'm afraid that I'm at a loss to understand cat owners who think their
animal's habit of bringing them little 'presents' in the way of dead mice,
voles and birds, is somehow attractive!

One cat only per household - exactly one cat too many per household !

Interested to know why you wouldn't have one there ?

Wouldn't have one here either - we just have our doggy Trixie (:-)

Regards
Pete
Nanneys Bridge Nursery