Old 15-10-2010, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Cat Scarers

"Sacha" wrote in message
Interested to know why you wouldn't have one there ?

Because we have a lot of birds here and we not only enjoy them, they're a
valuable part of the biological controls we use - but in their case it's
voluntary in exchange for abundant food and drink!

We enjoy them too but I cannot claim to take advantage of your second
reason.

We have a resident blackbird who seems to think a proportion of the
strawberry crop is it's right
to take.

OK -we are not a professional set-up now, so I do not bother to net.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com