Old 15-10-2010, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Lets have a few harvest discussions

On 15 Oct, 17:20, Baz wrote:
Instead of the bickering.

I will start the proceedings(if i have spelled it correctly that is!)

We have loved the outdoor tomatoes.
Thats nearly it.
To be honest we have eaten just about everything grown, apart from the
later crops, carrot included in later crops, parsnips, swede, brussels
sprouts and err leeks.

My name is Baz but my wife calles me Gunner 'cos i'm gunner do this and
gunner do that. OK. that didn't work.

Come on and humour me, lets get a proper thing going.

Baz

Are you also a gofur? (Go for this and go for that.)