Old 15-10-2010, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default Cat Scarers

In message , Gordon H
wrote

"Cat" and "control" in the same sentence?

It's perfectly easy to control a cat it's just that many anti-social
arseholes who own them don't bother.

Even in this thread it suggested that if we don't want them on our
property we can to put up fencing, netting, electric wires, cages etc.

What's wrong with owners being responsible for the animals they wish to
keep and doing the same to confine the cats to their own property?

I'll also bet that these same people who are not prepared to spend any
money controlling their pets will be the first to blame others if they
get poisoned or injured on other people's property.

--
Alan