Old 15-10-2010, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Cat Scarers

Pete wrote:
The later tom plantings are still flowering and fruiting in the (unheated)
greenhouse !

/Late/ tomatoes? Mine all went in in Feb-Apr, and they seem to have had a
recent new lease of life (since I noticed the watering had been turned off
and got it put back on!) - the whole greenhouse is full of little yellow
flowers again.

Nick has also made it almost impossible for me to get to anything in the
greenhouse by filling it full of his delicate (!) plants. There is a huge
tangerine tree blocking the entrance to the main greenhouse atm. :-(