Old 15-10-2010, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Lets have a few harvest discussions

David in Normandy wrote in news:4cb8b814$0
:

On 15/10/2010 19:52, Judith in France wrote:

I've been here, I think, 14 years and I don't think I have ever
seen anyone complain about anyone's spelling, so there!

I have a glut of Tomatoes, many different varities. I have made
chutney and pickle but I still have enough to feed the 5,000. Next
year I will plant less.

That should be spelled "varieties" ;-)

(Only teasing)

Noted, but you know, some of us just do not know how to spell.