Old 17-10-2010, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Corporal Jones[_2_] Corporal Jones[_2_] is offline

Default Squirrels

On 16/10/2010 21:30, Christina Websell wrote:
wrote in message
"Corporal wrote in message
On 15/10/2010 18:28, alan.holmes wrote:
You should not have told them to leave them, they are vermin and should
be
dispatched!
Read my Lips

Your lips do not change the fact that they are vermin!

But he particularly said he would not welcome posts about they are vermin.
So you post two.
You have not forgotten in two minutes, so I'm away about supporting you
about your memory probs.

Vermin is just a matter of ones own opinion, in particular Alan's, I
will grant you that they are not indigenous to the UK.
Neither are Rabbits, Muntjacs, Collared Doves and the bloody cats that
crap on my lawn but all are welcome to share my little plot of land
along with the Hedgehogs, Badgers & Fox's.
Non of them do any amount of damage that I cannot cope with even when
the Badgers occasionally dig up the lawn looking for worms, I just push
the turf back down.
Although I was brought up in the wilds of Yorkshire & used to hunt
rabbits with ferrets that was just for food, nowadays I have a local
Tesco for my meat, I do not kill for the sake of it.
I now live in the south on the outskirts of a large town & deem it a
privilege to be visited by these creatures to my little plot of land & I
do feed & encourage them.
Here you go Alan, watch and listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFNDq...eature=related

ps: Are you the one with the grey whiskers Alan?

--
Corporal Jones
"Don't panic don't panic"