Old 17-10-2010, 08:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Squirrels

Christina Websell wrote:
"alan.holmes" wrote in message
"Corporal Jones" wrote in message
On 15/10/2010 18:28, alan.holmes wrote:
You should not have told them to leave them, they are vermin and should
be
dispatched!
Read my Lips

Your lips do not change the fact that they are vermin!

But he particularly said he would not welcome posts about they are vermin.

Posts are published on Usenet for the consideration of subscribers, to
read and if desired, to reply to.

It is not in anyone's gift to bar replies.

My two penn'orth is that squirrels are very good in a casserole.

So you post two.

As is his right.

You have not forgotten in two minutes, so I'm away about supporting you
about your memory probs.

A?

--
Rusty