Old 19-10-2010, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Glyphosphate!

On 19/10/2010 14:47, wrote:
wrote:
Is it possible to get about 4 or 5kg at a reasonable price?
The stuff in garden centres is exoensive!

Oh, I forgot to post a couple of weeks ago, Wilkinsons was selling cheap (or
at least, ours was). May still be worth an investigation if you have one
local.
(I don't know what 'cheap' is in context, but it seemed like a good
reduction compared to the RRP)

Yes. They were selling off most garden chemicals last week at 75% off to
make room for the Halloween and Xmas on the shelves. Same at some of
the local garden centres earlier than ever this year. Santas Grotto is
already up and the tedious jangling illuminated monstrosities are on!

I expect Santa will have plenty of time to grow roots this year.

Regards,
Martin Brown