Old 20-10-2010, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Favourite GYO

wrote in
:

Ok, I take it back, I'll keep my runners. :-)

See. Runner beans, you didnt realise how much you like them till you see
the price in shops. I think we all have coocked dinner and thought oh no
not blummin runners again and then ran out of them. You still have a few
you lucky thing. Ours have all gone now, but for goodness sake the price of
them in the shops!
Btoad beans are the same but I think they freeze quite nicely, unlike the
runners.

Think of us when you are tucking into your last few.

Baz