Old 21-10-2010, 02:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Call for discussion on subjects that should be labelled OT

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

phorbin wrote:

Which newsreader does this?

IIRC, something of Micro$loth's, and only at the beginning of the message
body. It's a bug they acknowledge but don't care to fix.

I'd hazard a guess that the usenet reading experience varies widely for
the folks here. The OT issue is trivial for me and my filtering is
easy.

My question. Does have OT or Off Topic in the header help folks? I
usually wait for the first then just kill the tread willa bing
willa bong.

Bill who know what VAX notes was and archie in the day.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
http://www.informationisbeautiful.ne...l-supplements/