Old 21-10-2010, 03:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Irondale Irondale is offline

Default Angel Plant

My angel plant grew fast and tall this summer.
The came autumn and the change of weather.
From all that I've read, this plant can be left outside
(WA state Zone 8-9) during the winter... or it
should be brought in doors to keep the cold away.

I have this plant in a big pot and decided I didn't want to
risk the weather and so brought it into the house. Leaves
were dropping everywhere even though I had put it in a
place where it rec'd plenty of light and steady temperature.

Back outside it goes and the shedding stopped. Then the
freeze and now the plant looks ugh.

Will it grow back come Spring time? It's about 4 feet tall
so I don't want to lose it. It grew that much in one
spring/
summer.

I do have the pot insulated.

Any experience out there when it comes to Angel Plants?

TIA

Donna