Old 22-10-2010, 08:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default OT Eaarth

"Dan L" wrote in message
Billy wrote:

(snip)
It appears that no matter how well we correct our hubris, any damage
we
have inflicted on the ecosystem will be with us for a long time to
come.

If you watch PBS a lot much of this information is already known

What is the significance of PBS? I'm not in the US but do get to see PBS
news (sometimes). I know what PBS stands for but why is watching PBS (as
opposed to any other US network) of relevance to knowing these facts?