Old 25-02-2003, 07:30 PM
Cleveland Ponder

Default Desperately seeking mail order merchants

An outfit I have purchased from is William Tricker Inc. I have not
done any through the mail as they are local for me. They have a web
site www.tricker.com.

Gary Woods wrote in message . ..
Before I waste a lot of bandwidth, is there a FAQ or a web page with
merchants that people have been pleased with?
I need to replace a couple of loti that I managed to kill with neglect, and
add a hardy lily or two to the current collection that needs dividing.
It's been a year+ of changes, some terrible, some good. Live's like that.
I'm waiting anxiously for spring...

Cheers!