Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
chet

Default DIY Yeast method materials...

A champagne bottle is designed to contain very high pressure. A "magnum"
should be more than adequate. And think of the fun you'll have collecting
the construction materials. I think I should pop over to the "container"
store right away and select an appropriately sized bottle.

;^D

chet

"Jason" wrote in message
. com...
Mr. Walczak... Thanks for the tip! I'll go find "the container store"

and
see if I can get an appropriately sized bottle... do you by chance know of

website they may have so I can find the store nearest me?

snip

I am making a new co2 reactor that uses an empty wine jug (glass) and

snip