Old 23-10-2010, 02:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L[_2_] Dan L[_2_] is offline

Default OT Eaarth

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Yes. Australians tend to boast about the fact that he's no longer an
Australian and finds the US a better place to live. However, his
mother is
an obsolute poppet and a great gardener who has nurtured her garden at

Cruden Farm for 80 years. See:
http://www.abc.net.au/gardening/stories/s998251.htm

We've also heard about O'Reilly. I can see why Rupert went to the US.

.
It¹s been less than a day since Juan Williams was fired by NPR, yet
he¹s
already signed a new three-year, multi-million-dollar contract with
Fox
News, one that greatly expands his role there.

So we can watch Fox News, and know less than someone who doesn't
watch
TV at all, or we can watch PBS, and (at least for the moment) appear
less provincial.
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude

I wish Rupert would stay in Australia.
I hope that Comcast network cancels all of Rupert Cable networks shows.

--
Enjoy Life... Dan L (Garden in zone 5a Michigan)